MATT AND I JUST MOVED SO WE ARE SHARING OUR EXCITEMENT WITH A GIVEAWAY! IT IS ROOSTER TEETH/ACHIEVEMENT HUNTER THEMED AND WE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN:
- You must be following BOTH zombie-tea-party AND 0mage-of-doom0 to win. (PLEASE DO NOT JUST FOLLOW US TO WIN STUFF. WE WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO STICK AROUND AFTER THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER. I PROMISE WE ARE KINDA COOL. MAYBE. KIND OF!! <3)
- Reblog as many times as you want. Each reblog will count as an entry. (Just please don’t spam your followers!) LIKES DO NOT COUNT AS AN ENTRY.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS PLEASE. WE WILL CHECK.
- if you win, please do not delete your blog right after winning. we want you to be able to take at least one picture with your stuff so that people know we actually sent it to you. if you delete your blog, you will not get your shit.
- You must be comfortable giving us your home address. We will need to be able to ship you your prizes!
- We will ship anywhere!
- We will pick ONE winner randomly on SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2014!
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond to our message that they have won, or we will choose another winner!
- GOOD LUCK! <3
WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- ONE T-SHIRT OF THEIR CHOOSING FROM THE RT STORE OR ANY BEANIE OF THEIR CHOOSING FROM THE RT STORE
- ANY ONE PRINT FROM THE RT STORE, OR A MUG, OR A TUMBLR!
- ONE SET OF BUTTONS FROM THE RT STORE
GOOD LUCK GUYS! <3
ARE WE NOT GOING TO DISCUSS HOW SHE FOLDED HER HIJABS TO LOOK LIKE THE HAIR OF THE CHARACTER, THAT IS SUCH A LOVELY AND GREAT IDEA. OHMYGOD
So a bit of backstory, I live in a suite on campus with just me and one other girl. We share a bathroom and a kitchen but have our own bedrooms. We haven’t been having many problems except she’s kinda messy, but I am too. She’s just a little less considerate about it. Well, over the weekend, our toilet got clogged (my fault) and I called facilities to fix it because we aren’t provided plungers and we didn’t buy one. When she got back to the room before they did, I informed her of the situation and then soon after they came and fixed it and everything was okay.
Today, Monday, I was out of the room from 3:30 to about 9:15 PM and when I came back, I really needed to pee but when I went into the bathroom, there was shit in it. When I tried to flush it, it was backed up. This meant I had to call facilities again because she was not in the room and I had to use the bathroom.
After an hour, they finally showed up and fixed it so I could finally use it and once I was done, I left a note on her door for her to see when she came back, and this was the reaction of my friend with whom I was discussing the situation on Twitter.
I thought that I was being punny but not that funny. He never reacts to things I say like that.
For real though, who doesn’t have the courtesy to get their shit cleaned up and leaves it to their roommate. If I didn’t have to use the toilet, I would have left it there for her to fix when she got back at whatever wee hours of the morning she got back.